In the articles below Nanette Kant gives a clear view on the topic of natural leadership, which she believes is all about personal leadership. If you cannot manage to live a happy and fulfilling life yourself, and feel connected to the people around you, how can you lead others towards living their full potential?
‘Feeling inspired in your work and living free and happily are all subject to your inner attitude. To how you are and how you look at the world, much more than what you actually do’, is her conviction.
Would you like to follow these blogs? Click here.
- When everything in you calls for change
- When you are in danger of losing yourself
- Profound happiness
- Our great fear of rejection
- Pure love asks for humility
- What if life shows itself in its most gruesome form?
- The deeper value of surrender
- How standing still can be fruitful
- Is there still space for silence?
- A deep bow of respect
- How you can shine with strength, passion and sensuality
- What if I would have to sacrifice all that I love?
- When you don’t know how to go on
- How honest are you when it comes to love?
- The purpose of a complicated relationship
- Do you dare to express your deepest longing?
- How do I find peace in times of chaos?
- When it becomes painfully clear you have lived in an illusion
- Do you feel free? Or trapped?
- The art of letting go
- When you don’t know which way to go
- How do we hold on to love?
- The art of wonder
- Your true nature is always free
- This is it
- Searching for enlightenment? Just wonder and be curious.
- The power of silence